Uhh, that means the birds had a big day, not me (no Blue Room today!). Herds of robins, starlings, and house finches, plus american goldfinches, pine siskins, dark-eyed juncos, nothern flickers, black capped chicadees, and a pair of downy woodpeckers. The flicker and a male house finch were the brightest-colored I can recall seeing No picture of the flicker, but the house finch is shown below.

I'll also toss in a robin eating a russian olive berry (emergency rations when worms are unavailable) and a pine siskin - no feeder in picture this time.
ERROR! ERROR! Blogger kaput - can't add pictures! Continually saving page! We'll see if this puppy publishes and maybe add pictures to album later. Wish me luck - I'm pushing the publish button. May the Force be with me!
1 comments:
That's nothin. I saw two cardinals out my window this morning! Camera not at the ready, however, and I don't have a feeder set up to entice them to linger. I'll have to work on that.
Post a Comment