Jon Earhart, Dave Monroe (grad school friends), and I recently took a 5-day backpack in the Southwest corner of Yellowstone, fishing the Bechler and Fall rivers and Mountain Ash and Boundary creeks. Fishing was good (especially for August), and casualties were few - 2 trashed flyrods and a blown-out tire. Pictures have been added to the online album. The trip and follow-on river float, pizza, and bratwurst were enjoyed by all.
Also added a few more bird photos. Next project will be adding photos of the June Alaska cruise that Nancy, Brennan and I took, but much photoshopping is needed first.
That's all for now - come back frequently to check for further scintillating peeks into the Life of Chuck.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
August Yellowstone Hike
Posted by Chuck at 10:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like all you old timers survived the hike. Just because the fish were small was no reason to snap your rods in protest/frustration. Anger management, people!
Chuck, you are a blogging pro! I love it.
I'm glad you had a great hike!
Post a Comment