Some time ago I suggested to my father that he should start a blog. I figured it would be a fun and convenient way to facilitate his incessant bragging about bird photos, fishing trips, hiking adventures, woodworking creations, world travels, and general senile ranting. As is par for the course, however, he neglected to do so. In the meantime, he has continued to take photos and occasionally email them to friends and family. The madness has got to stop!
I know, this newfangled internet thing is a bit confusing for the elderly. That's why I took pity and decided to start my father's blog for him. Should he need help learning how to negotiate his entry into the blogosphere, I'm sure his children, children-in-law, or even grandchildren would be happy to help. At the very least, Pa, you can just upload your pictures, type out some one liners, and email your buddies the URL so they know where to find you. I think you'll be fine. In fact, I'll start you off with a couple of pictures from my collection. Let the blogging begin!

Sunday, August 17, 2008
Because My Father Is Too Lazy To Create His Own Blog
Posted by Chuck at 12:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey dad! I'll be the first person to post a comment on your blog. Let me just say that your blog is truly spectacular! I'm not just saying that, either. It's stunning! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Happy blogging!
What a creative and inventive blog, but I am confused ..... where are the bird pictures?
Post a Comment